Revolution Australia is recognised for its quality clothing and slim/athletic fit. All garments are put through a quality control testing procedure prior to shipment. Many of our garments are intentionally made to have a “vintage” look and feel. Always read the washing instructions carefully. Best practice includes cold hand washing with similar colors, hang/drip-drying away from direct sunlight. Do not iron prints or embroideries. Do not wring. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
The fit of each garment is graded to strict industry guidelines but small variations during the manufacturing process will occur from time-to-time. Revolution Australia guarantees and will replace when required any garments that are +/- 2cm from the intended fit quality specifications. Please contact a Revolution Australia representative if you are satisified or not satisfied with your garment.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your Revolution Australia garment, please return it to the place of purchase.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your Revolution Australia online purchase, please contact us for assistance.
- return defective products immediately
- Include a copy of the email purchase confirmation, your address&/or receipt as proof of your purchase
- All returns must be in the original condition that you received them in.
- We do NOT accept back washed items. If a washed item is returned, we will refuse it and ask you to pay to have it returned to you.
- Revolution Australia reserves the right to inspect all returned goods.
- Please contact us if you wish to exchange or return a product in good condition (eg. change of size, changed your mind, prefer another design). The decision to return or refund is at our discretion and you (the customer) are responsible for any associated postage costs.
- The issue of a credit note for a replacement garment will not be made until an inspection of the returned garment is made.
- If we confirm that the product is defective, it may be exchanged for a new product which will be replaced and shipped with no additional charge.
- Revolution Australia cannot guarantee that a direct replacement will be available. One of our representatives will assist you with information on an alternative style(s) for your convenience.
- The issue of a credit note for a replacement garment is not a direct right.
If you have any other questions about returns please feel free to contact us.
We respect your right to privacy. If you send us correspondence via email, fax or post, Revolution Australia will retain such information in the records of your account. We will also retain customer service correspondence and other correspondence from PayPal about you. We retain these records so that we can fulfill your online purchases in addition to measuring and improving our customer service.
Revolution Australia will not share, sell or rent retained customer information with any third-party persons or companies. We may, over time, delete these records if permitted by law.
You should be aware that we may disclose specific information about you if necessary to do so by law or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law or is necessary to protect the users of our web site, the site or the public.
Revolution Australia website uses “cookies”, that assign a unique identification to your computer. Cookies are typically stored on your computer’s hard drive. Information collected from cookies is used by Revolution Australia to evaluate the effectiveness of our web site, statistical information and resolve any technical issues.
In no event shall Revolution Australia.com.au, or any parent, subsidiary, affiliate, director, officer, employee, licensor, distributor, supplier, agent, reseller, owner, or operator of Revolution Australia.com.au, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
You specifically acknowledge that Revolution Australia.com.au shall not be liable for user submissions or for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
The Revolution Australia.com.au – All Rights Reserved and no portion of the Website may be copied, reproduced, transmitted, derived, or otherwise used for any purpose without the prior written permission of Revolution Australia.